4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Avenue, Grimsby
- Spacious semi detached house close to Peoples Park
- Two reception rooms & kitchen
- Four bedrooms & shower room
- Extensive parking & detached garage
- Gardens to front & rear
- EPC RATING : D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this spacious, period semi detached family home situated in a very convenient position directly off Weelsby Road and within walking distance of the town centre and Peoples Park. The property retains many of its original features and has well proportioned rooms including entrance hall, lounge with bay, sitting/dining room and good sized kitchen with dining area. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and one single together with a family shower room. The property has a driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property, there is a lovely established and private rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57562273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5672933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.