5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForeland Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5XW
- SEMI DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- EXTENSIVE FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- 5 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS
- SOME ORIGINAL FEATURES
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- IN NEED OF SOME UP GRADING
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE + AMENITIES
- LONG SUNNY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
This large semi-detached period house is situated within the centre of Bembridge village. The extensive internal accommodation offers good flexibility, laid out over three floors to include 3 receptions rooms, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Throughout the property are some of the original features to include picture rails, high skirting boards, stripped pine floors and panelled doors with brass furnishings. To the rear is a long (approx 100") sunny aspect garden. The property would benefit from some upgrading and viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the extent of accommodation and potential this home has to offer.
This large semi-detached period house is situated within the centre of Bembridge village in a popular location due to its close proximity to the village amenities, harbour and local beaches.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 265941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.