2 bedroom flat for saleThe Windsor Block, Langley Square, Dartford DA1
- 57sqft Balcony, Pond Facing
- Second Floor
- Pond View South Facing
- Assignment sale 10% deposit plus uplift
- Estimated completion Q3-Q4 2018
- Dual Aspect
- No Help To Buy
Langley Square. An individual and unique residential complex that blends seamlessly with its immediate surroundings, Langley Square perfectly combines traditional craftsmanship with stunning modern architecture throughout.
We have a spacious 800sqft two bedroom apartment in the vibrant area of Dartford, Kent. The master bedroom equipped with a full en suit, Its high specification fixtures and fittings make for a stylish and modern look across the entire apartment. There's plenty to do with a short trip into the diverse city of London or you could stay in and enjoy the views from the 57sqft balcony with a pond view.
Overlooking the tranquil River Darent, Langley Square offers unique luxury waterside living offering river views, a steadily cascading Weir and an expansive waterway that wraps around the southern aspect of the scheme resulting in an idyllic mix of land, water and serenity. Featuring a unique collection of open plan one, two and three bedroom luxury apartments, there is plentiful choice at Langley Square for people from all walks of life.
- Two bedroom and two bathroom 4th floor apartment which is pond facing with 129sqft corner balcony and car parking space included - £309,000
- 3 x One bedroom apartments all with furniture packs included - £249,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57599185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7456315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.