5 bedroom detached house for saleWillowhayne, East Preston, West Sussex
- Immaculate Detached Residence
- Large Entrance Hall & Galleried Landing
- Five Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- Six Reception Rooms
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Secluded West Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage & Parking for several cars
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
‘Seaside House’ occupies a superb plot towards the seafront end of Angmering Lane on the Exclusive Willowhayne Private Estate. The immaculate detached residence is presented in pristine order throughout and sits behind electric gates. Accommodation comprises of five bedrooms, six reception rooms, three bathrooms, conservatory and kitchen. To the front there are electric gates leading to a detached double garage and spacious driveway with parking for several cars. This property would ideally suit a family or someone who is looking for a boastful 2nd home on the coast.
Once through the front door you are greeted by the welcoming entrance hall with beautiful oak staircase drawing you to a galleried landing and upstairs bedrooms. The master suite upstairs overlooks the landscaped garden via a balcony, large walk-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom and separate shower. Another four bedrooms can be found from the landing all with built-in wardrobes and another with an en-suite. Downstairs is extremely spacious with all principal rooms leading from the entrance hall. The east wing is home to a formal dining room and home cinema with raised platforms. Further down the entrance you are met with a study, dual aspect lounge with lovely views over the garden and family room. The 2nd dining room joins the stunningly fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and separate utility room. A conservatory which enjoys access and views over the garden sits proudly at the rear of the property. Outside the west facing garden is a real feature to this home and is exceptionally secluded and has a generous patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57606108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS170223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.