3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Anns Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS4
This is a well maintained and immaculately presented mid-terraced property, situated in a popular residential area of Burley which is convenient for a wide range of popular amenities and just 0.4 miles from Burley Park Station.
The property itself offers living accommodation across three floors along with a spacious and usable cellar and utility space, there are three bedrooms, a stylish house bathroom and a great open plan living, kitchen and dining space on the ground floor.
To the exterior there is a front garden which can be used for dining outdoors or BBQs and also offers a door into the cellar/utility room.
This home has been really well maintained and benefits from a new boiler which was fitted in April 2016, a new bathroom in December 2016 as well offering fresh, neutral décor and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including; dishwasher, fridge and extractor fan.
St. Anns Avenue is tucked away just off Burley Road which is a really convenient location for commuters with Burley Park Train Station just 0.4 miles away and regular bus services into Leeds City Centre.
There are fantastic shopping and leisure facilities available on Kirkstall Road as well as a Cinema and the new Kirkstall Bridge Shopping Park is just a short distance away.
- WELL-PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEW BOILER IN 2016
- NEW BATHROOM IN 2016
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- GENEROUS CELLAR & UTILTY SPACE
- CLOSE TO BURLEY PARK STATION
- SHORT COMMUTE TO LEEDS CITY CENTRE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57610780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.