4 bedroom house for saleCloister Mews, Tarleton, Preston
- Stunning Four Bedroom Home In The Village Of Tarleton
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living Room
- High Specification & 10 Year Builders Warranty
- ** Legal Fees Paid ** Help To Buy ** Assisted Purchase **
- Prices From £299,950-£359,950 - CALL TO VIEW ON 01772 752666
We are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning executive detached family home situated in the desirable location of Tarleton. The property is ideally located between both Preston and Southport and is within easy reach of local schools, shops and village amenities. The property has been built and finished to an extremely high standard and comes with a range of luxury fittings and fixtures, and a wealth of integrated appliances to the kitchen.
Offering a spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living room the property fits perfectly for modern day family living along with a separate snug/office, utility and downstairs WC completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite and separate family bathroom.
Internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate both the spec and space on offer at this delightful property
Prices start from £299,950 with various builder incentives available.
Show home viewings by appointment only.
Call 01772 752666 to arrange.
Help to Buy
Help to Buy is a government backed equity loan scheme that aims to make mortgages more readily available to those who cannot afford a large deposit. Help to Buy is open to everyone thus available to first time buyers and people already on the property ladder. The scheme requires at least 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 75% of the value of the property. So you just pay 80% of the property price and the remaining 20% is provided by government equity loan, This is interest free for 5 years which could make your monthly mortgage payments lower.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57617833.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.