4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester Road, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 TO £130,000
- GARAGE AND DRIVE TO REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- 3 STOREY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
STYLISH 3 STOREY SEMI DETACHED TOWN HOUSE offering versatile family accommodation, Externally there is an enclosed Rear Garden, ideal for small children, pets etc, Detached Brick Built Garage and Driveway. Very well presented with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing, highly recommended.
STYLISH 3 STOREY SEMI DETACHED TOWN HOUSE offering versatile family accommodation, the current layout comprising Entrance Hall with laminate flooring, well-appointed Guest Cloakroom, Lounge with delightful feature marble fireplace and twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to enclosed rear garden, Breakfasting Kitchen with range of fashionable base and eye level cabinets and integrated cooking appliances, First Floor Landing, 2 First Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom/WC, Second Floor Landing, Rear Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room/WC with oversized shower cubicle, Bedroom 4 with 'Juliet' style Balcony. Externally there is an enclosed Rear Garden, ideal for small children, pets etc, Detached Brick Built Garage and Driveway. Very well presented with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing, viewing comes highly recommended.
panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts and 'spy hole', latest style flooring, built in cloaks cupboard, staircase to First Floor, telephone point, radiator.
Ground Floor Lounge 13' 10" x 13' ( 4.22m x 3.96m )
twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to enclosed rear garden, delightful contemporary marble fire surround with identical marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect fire, TV point, telephone point, 2 radiators.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 8" x 6' 4" (plus recess) ( 5.08m x 1.93m (plus recess) )
comprehensive range of wall and floor cupboards with ample curved top working surfaces with inset white single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, matching part tiled walls with complementing ceramic tiled flooring to Kitchen Area and vinyl wood effect flooring to Dining Area, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard housing 'Ideal' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, integrated oven and 4 burner gas with hidden extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 / Sitting Room 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 4 11' x 6' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.91m )
Bathroom / Wc
well appointed with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching part tiled walls, radiator.
hinged access to roof void, radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 13' ( 4.67m x 3.96m )
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
nicely appointed with white suite comprising fully tiled oversized shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
(plus overstairs storage cupboard) 'Juliet' style balcony with twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors, laminate flooring, radiator.
Detached Brick Built Garage
with pitched roof, own driveway and power supply.
Enclosed Rear Garden
ideal for small children, pets etc, mostly laid to lawn, rear gate.
Small Front Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57620860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.