2 bedroom apartment for saleHolland Road, Hove
Sold by Us
- A Fifth Floor Two Bedroom Purpose Built Apartment
- In Superb Decorative Order
- Communal Parking
- Long Lease
- Perfect First Time Or Investment Purchase
- GUIDE PRICE £305,000 - £320,000
You must come and see this stunning and spacious two bedroom fifth floor apartment located in a highly desirable central Hove position. This property would be ideal as a holiday home, buy to let investment or first home as you can literally step out of your property and you'll be central to everything you could want...local shops, seafront restaurants, trendy bars and coffee shops!
Internally the apartment has been decorated to a high standard. There are two bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, and a bright & airy living room with access to a lovely balcony perfect for relaxing on with a glass of something and switching off from all the stresses in the world.
There is also communal parking to the rear of the block and a storage room in which you have an allocated section.
If you need to commute to Gatwick or London then Hove railway station is within a few minutes' walk. St Anne's Well Park is also within close proximity, perfect for those Sunday strolls and summer picnics.
KITCHEN 12' 8" x 8' 7" (3.86m x 2.62m)
RECEPTION ROOM 18' 7" x 12' 0" (5.66m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 6" x 9' 11" (4.42m x 3.02m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 4" x 6' 9" (3.15m x 2.06m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57622909.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041001291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.