2 bedroom apartment for saleIvanhoe Road, Aigburth, Liverpool
- Two Bedroomed Duplex Apartment set within Detached Victorian Villa
- Sought After Location close to Sefton Park and Lark Lane
- Modern Contemporary Layout but retaining Many Original Features
- Security Entry System to Communal Hall, Hall, Attractive Lounge with Original Features
- Modern dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Views Over Garden
- Two Bedrooms one with En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Rear Decked Private Garden ,GCH and Partial D/G
- Internal Inspection is Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate this Apartment and its Desirable Location
The accommodation briefly comprises security entry system, hall, attractive lounge and modern kitchen. Two bedrooms one with en-suite and family bathroom. The property also has a decked rear garden and GCH and Partial D/G. The apartment is a duplex property occupying ground and lower ground floors.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this two bedroomed duplex apartment which occupies the ground and lower ground floor within a detached Victorian conversion. The property is located in a sought after location close to Sefton Park and the sought after facilities on Lark lane which include a wide selection of independent bars, restaurants and shops. The property offers well planned and presented accommodation and with a contemporary finish but still retains many original features. An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate this property and its sought after location.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance via video intercom.
Lounge 16' 1" x 14' 10" ( 4.90m x 4.52m )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front, three radiators, down lights, ceiling rose and decorative cornices, oak wood flooring
Kitchen 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, window to the rear.
Stairs to lower ground, cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
Window to the rear with views over garden, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, part tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.25m )
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C, towel rail, tiled floor.
Decked area with boarders.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57627682.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.