3 bedroom terraced house for saleAdley Street, LONDON, E5 0DZ
- Three Bedroom Victorian Terraced House
- Two Receptions
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- New Roof
- Additional Separate Shower Room
- Potential for Loft & Rear Extension
- Close Proximity To Homerton Station
- Close to Westfields & Lower Clapton
Guide Price: £775,000- £800,000
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to present to the market this Three Bed Victorian Mid-Terrace House. This property benefits from original features and offers a blank canvas for potential homebuyers whilst still gifting plenty of scope for further development as the precedent has been set by neighbouring properties.
Adley Street is Located off Homerton High Street (B112) which leads on to the A12 which connects to the North Circular (A406) and the also the A13. This is perfectly situated within close proximity to Lower Clapton providing access to the local amenities of Chatsworth Street ranging from a variety of local shops, cafés, bars and restaurants, it is also a stone throw away from Stratford Westfield and all of the conveniences that come with the Olympic Park. This area is well served by local bus routes through to Hackney Central and Stratford, the closest station is Homerton Station which is on the Overground Line.
The property compromises of two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, two reception rooms, good size rear fitted kitchen/dinner, fully tiled bathroom also including Gas central heating and double glazed window throughout.
FRONT DOOR TO:
With staircase on the left to first floor landing, radiator (untested), storage, original wooden flooring, doors to.
LOUNGE- 13"1 x 11"7 (4.0 x 3.54)
With double glazed window, original wooden flooring, white ceiling, radiators (untested),
telephone point, TV point.
RECEPTION 2- 11"6 x 10"0 (3.50 x 3.05)
With double glazed window, original wooden flooring, white ceiling, radiators (untested).
KITCHEN/DINER- 18"8 x 9"2 (5.70 x 2.80)
With window to rear, range of wall and base units work tops over, stainless steel sink
unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas oven, hob, radiator
(untested), Tiled flooring. All white goods are untested.
STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING.
With white ceiling, doors to:
MASTER BEDROOM- 15"3 x 11"2 (4.66 x 3.40)
With window to front, double radiator (untested), original wooden flooring, and built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO- 11"3 x 9"10 (3.43 x 3.00)
With window to rear, white ceiling, radiator (untested), carpet flooring.
BEDROOM THREE- 9"2 x 9"2 (2.80 x 2.80)
additional study, white ceiling, radiator (untested), original wooden flooring.
With window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps into, panel
enclosed bath with mixer taps, separate shower tiled floor.
Please call our friendly sales team to secure a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 384418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.