4 bedroom detached house for saleMARGARET STREET, IMMINGHAM
- Spacious detached property
- Ideal family home
- Four or five bedrooms
- Two or three reception rooms
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Gardens to front and rear with off road parking for two vehicles
- Superb fitted kitchen
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
Crofts estate agents are proud to offer for sale this spacious 4 bedroomed detached property situated in the heart in Immingham, close by local schools, shops, pubs and amenities on your doorstep. A lovely home with space for a growing family and their needs. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen, dining room, conservatory, sitting room, shower room, upstairs there are four bedrooms, master with ensuite and the family bathroom. There has been some alterations made by the current owners the garage has been converted to provide the sitting room and the shower room, which can be used as a fifth bedroom or put back to a garage if required. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57648208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7460597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.