5 bedroom terraced house for saleTerretts Place, Islington, London, N1
- Approximately 57' courtyard garden
- Grade II * listed
- Full of original features
- Central but quiet location
- Of historical significance
A rare opportunity to own one of the oldest houses in Islington dating back nearly 300 years.
Situated in prime central Islington, well placed for the extensive amenities on Upper Street, including shops, theatres, restaurants and bars. Transport links at the Angel and Highbury Corner provide easy access to the City, West End and Greater London. William Tyndale primary is located close by.
Tucked down a small side alley off of Upper Street, this fabulous Grade II* listed building dates back to c.1750 and retains many of the original features including a fine rococo fireplace and wooden cornices . The house has a relatively narrow frontage but opens up to a large family house, offering flexible use of the accommodation across four floors. To the rear is a grand bay window over the first and second floors overlooking the garden. Across the ground floor is a kitchen, separate large dining room and utility with access onto the generous garden of 57’ which has two outbuildings currently being used as a piano room and storage. Over the first floor is a grand double reception room with bay window overlooking the garden and double doors to divide the two rooms and a further study. There are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the second floor with a huge master suite over the third floor.
This is a house that has to be seen to be appreciated.
Square Footage: 2,708 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57652632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS170046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.