3 bedroom detached house for saleMidsummer Common, Cambridge
- Rare opportunity to purchase in this excellent central location.
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom.
- Backing on to midsummer common.
- Overlooking the River Cam and College Boathouses.
- Improvement required, potential to extend (subject to planning).
A detached Victorian house situated in a superb, pedestrianised, central location on the banks of the River Cam and backing on to Midsummer Common.
Cambridge City Centre about 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) about 1.75 miles.
Ferry House is situated in a wonderful pedestrianised location on the southern banks of the River Cam and along the northern edge of Midsummer Common. The heart of the historic city centre, with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, winding lanes, colleges and extensive shopping facilities, is within half a mile and can be accessed via a delightful walk across Midsummer Common. Cambridge is a thriving city, which has become a 'high tech' and bio tech' hub, with the University Research and Development Laboratories, Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
For the commuter, the city's mainline railway station is within about 1.75 miles and provides services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57664498.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.