3 bedroom terraced house for saleBishop Ken Road, Harrow
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom family home
- Sought after location in Harrow Weald
- Off Street Parking for two cars
- Viewing recommended
- Harrow & Wealdstone station in the locality
- Byron recreation ground and Harrow Leisure Centre within reach
A spacious three bedroom family home that is conveniently located for local schools and the excellent transport facilities.
A spacious three bedroom family home that is conveniently located for local schools and the excellent transport facilities from Harrow & Wealdstone station via London Overground and Bakerloo Line trains. The house also benefits from having an outhouse at the bottom of the garden and has its own driveway for 2 cars.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, television point, wood effect flooring.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Conservatory 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to rear & side aspects, double glazed patio doors, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, sink with drainer, work surfaces, partly tiled walls, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, space for fridge/ freezer, central heating boiler, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, tiled walls.
Lawn area, patio area, path to side.
Paved for off road parking,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57670139.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRW305319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.