4 bedroom detached house for saleLongleatplus at Montague Place, Worlds End Lane, Weston Turville, HP22 5RX
- Double Garage
- Assisted Move ( Let us sell your home)
- Four Double Bedrooms plus Games room
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room plus utility room
- Seperate Lounge with the option of a fireplace
- Siemens integrated appliances and induction hob
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Turfed rear garden and front landscaped gardens
- Reserve Now
At almost 2000 sq.ft. this substantial detached home is perfect for family living.
A spacious kitchen and dining room features a dual aspect garden room. There
is also a utility room off the kitchen leading to an integral double garage. The
first floor features four double bedrooms and a large games room.
Kitchen/Dining 7.768m x 3.776m 25'6" x 12'5"
Garden Room 3.825m x 3.155m 12'7" x 10'4"
Living Room 5.743m x 3.783m 18'10" x 12'5"
Bedroom 1 3.786m x 3.054m 12'5" x 10'0"
Bedroom 2 4.715m x 3.054m 15'6" x 10'0"
Bedroom 3 4.738m x 2.589m 15'7" x 8'6"
Bedroom 4 3.054m x 3.005m 10'0" x 9'10"
Games Room 5.945m x 4.394m 19'6" x 14'5"
TOTAL INTERNAL SQ FT 1947
Just 18 Private New Homes
Set back from Worlds End Lane along tree lined cul-de-sacs you'll
discover a choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses planned around a
central green open space.
For first time buyers the popular 2 bedroom Apsley homes and a
choice of three different 3 bedroom house types are ideal for joining
the property ladder in style. Our range of larger, detached 4 bedroom
residences are perfect for growing families needing greater
Note the images are of Barwood Homes. Materials and elevation's will vary.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57670983.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference wtplot2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barwood Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.