Studio apartment for saleAbode, Addenbrooke's Road, Trumpington, Cambridge
- A superb studio apartment of 370 sq ft
- Situated on the first floor and with a private balcony
- Excellent specification with contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
- Ideally located within the Great Kneighton area
- Conveniently placed close to Addenbrooke's Hospital and Biomedical campus
- Anticipated rent of £900PCM
- * RESERVING NOW *
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
** WELCOME TO THE HOBSON COLLECTION **
* HELP TO BUY*
A stunning new collection of studios, apartments and duplex/triplex properties by Countryside Properties.
This is the final development at award-winning Abode, Great Kneighton.
These superb properties are ideally placed in a central location with the beautiful 120 acre Hobson's Park close by and a variety of amenities on hand.
These lovely properties are designed with clean, sharp lines and contrasting textures of metal and brick; offering striking facades at this distinctive development; Imaginative contemporary architecture reflects the ethos of Abode, intelligent design offering modern connected living.
This superb studio apartment is situated on the first floor and has an excellent layout, including balcony:
* Kitchen/dining area : 12'9 x 8'10
* Bedroom/living area : 16'5 x 9'10
* Bacony : 8'10 x 4'10
Countryside pride themselves with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to quality. The neutral decor throughout the living area is the perfect canvas for your new home.
Elegant flooring and top of the range appliances are included as standard and blend with crisp, clean lines to create a modern residence of convenience, comfort and style. Whether a week day resting pad or a home to enjoy all year round, this is an excellent place to choose.
* Contemporary fitted kitchen area featuring gloss white handleless units.
* Laminate worktop with upstand.
* Single bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
* 4 ring gas hob and glass splashback
* Full range of energy efficient integrated appliances, including:
- stainless steel single oven
- stainless steel microwave comination oven and grill
- slimline dishwasher
- Fridge with top box freezer
Bathroom & En Suite:
* Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome accessories
* Tiles to floor and walls, full height to bath/shower area.
* White bath with Wenge bath panel
* Glass screen and thermostatic shower over bath
* Chrome finish heated towel rail
* Shaver point
* Floor tiles to the bathroom
* Carpet to bedroom
* Amtico spacia to kitchen/dining area
NHBC AND CONSUMER CODE
Each property carries the NHBC warranty against structural defect for a 10 year period following the date of completion. Abode adheres to the Consumer Code for Home Builders. Copies of the code are available from the marketing suite and Bidwells office and will be provided upon reservtion. For more information please visit www.consumercode.co.uk.
PLEASE NOTE : THE BROCHURE SHOWN IS PRELIMINARY AWAITING THE FINAL APPROVAL BY COUNTRYSIDE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57675714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA180414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.