3 bedroom detached house for salePoplar Lane, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Highly desirable location on a sought after private road.
- Three bedrooms with ensuite to master.
- Double glazed windows and gas radiator heating.
- No onward chain.
- NB: Pictures taken Summer 2016
Built in 2002 and occupying a prime position in a highly sought after private road, an attractive three bedroom detached home with detached double garage. Briefly the accommodation comprises a kitchen/breakfast room, a good sized living room, conservatory and ensuite shower room to master bedroom and a separate family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazed windows, well tended private garden and gas radiator heating. No onward chain.
Situation Poplar Lane offers a variety of individual properties set in the heart of this established area with local schools, a parade of shops and Winnersh train station all nearby. Just up the road is Dinton Pastures which comprises 335 acres of countryside including 7 lakes, 2 rivers and meadows crisscrossed with footpaths and nature trails. As well as the local station there is also access to Twyford station (Paddington line) just to the north.
Outside The front is mainly laid to lawn with well kept box hedging and a pathway leading to the front door. The garden extends to the right of the property providing a good expanse of lawn which then leads to the private rear garden which benefits from a lovely patio. The rear garden is of a private nature being well tended with well stocked borders A detached double garage can also be found with electric door.
Council Tax E
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4103863
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57692812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4103863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.