2 bedroom park home for saleSouth Beach, Heacham, King's Lynn
- Generous Freehold Plot Backing Onto Heacham River
- Outside Verandah Space & Off Road Parking
- Lounge, Dining and Kitchen open PLan Area
- LPG Gas Fired Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- High Quality Fully Equipped & Furnished Holiday Lodge
- NO Onward Chain
For Sale By Auction At Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club On 07/12/2017 at 11:00am. Situated in a BEAUTIFUL SPOT fronting the beach and backing Heacham river is this spacious & high quality holiday home. The property is set on an EXTREMELY GENEROUS PLOT & has open plan living/kitchen/diner.
** A HIGH QUALITY FULLY EQUIPPED AND FURNISHED HOLIDAY LODGE SITUATED ON A FREEHOLD PLOT, FRONTING THE BEACH AND BACKING ONTO HEACHAM RIVER- A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
UPVC double glazed patio doors to:
Kitchen/ Lounge/ Dining Area 19' 8" x 15' 10" ( 5.99m x 4.83m )
Adam style fireplace with living flame electric fire. Two UPVC windows to side aspect, fully furnished including three piece suite, coffee and side tables and television unit, together with curtains and pelmets.
With laminate type floor in Oak style, UPVC double glazed window to two aspects, furnished with attractive dining room suite.
With beech style units at base and wall level, fitted double oven in stainless steel with cooker hood above, fitted fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Master Bedroom 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Fully fitted with double bed, range of fitted wardrobe units including dressing table and locker cupboard, finished in attractive beech style with integrated lighting, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 5" x 5' 4" ( 1.65m x 1.63m )
Fitted shower, wash basin and low level WC.
Fully furnished with twin beds.
Suite comprising of fitted bath with shower above and shower screen, washbasin, low level WC.
The property is approached via an unmade road, fronting to the beach, and a shared concrete driveway. Giving access to the property. The property has steps up to a verandah area, giving access through UPVC double glazed patio doors.
The property has the benefit of being on an extensive freehold plot which adjoins Heacham river.
Guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller???s current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Reserve Price: The seller???s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £850.00 (Inclusive of VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brown, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, William H Brown, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
From the Agent's office in Hunstanton, proceed south on the A149, towards Heacham. Take the first turning right into Heacham, signposted Hunstanton Road. Upon reaching the T-junction, turn right into Station Road. Follow this road round, taking the road signposted for South Beach, following Lodge Road. This will turn into South Beach Road and upon reaching the beach, proceed taking the unmade road to the left where the property will be the third on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57695672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Hunstanton on 01485 534506.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.