3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSalterford Avenue, Calverton, Nottingham
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- PREVIOUSLY RENTED OUT FOR £650PCM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GREAT FAMILY HOME
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom, semi-detached property that comes to the market in the sought after location of Calverton village. Comprising of a spacious kitchen diner, lounge, family bathroom. Offered for sale with no upwards chain.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom, semi-detached property that comes to the market in the sought after location of Calverton village. Comprising of a spacious kitchen diner, lounge, family bathroom. Offered for sale with no upwards chain and would make a great family home or investment property.
Door leading in from front elevation, opening into the lounge area.
Lounge 11' 4" x 20' 3" ( 3.45m x 6.17m )
Coal effect gas fire on marble hearth and surround, wooden mantle piece, dado rail, double glazed front door, double glazed window to front elevation, TV point, radiator electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.00m )
A range of base, cupboards and drawers with laminate worktops and tiled surrounds, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, coved ceiling, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.02m )
Patio doors to garden, coved ceiling, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed side door.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to side elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV point, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV point, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" Max x 11' 5" ( 2.18m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, over stairs storage cupboard.
Paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed frosted window.
Low level WC, double glazed frosted window to rear elevation.
The front garden has gated access which leads to the front door and side gate, mainly laid to lawn with plants, trees and bushes, fenced surround and hedgerow boarders. From the patio doors is a slabbed seating area, with access around the side of the property. The rest of the garden is laid to lawn with a stone chipped area perfect for garden pots. The garden is enclosed with fence boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57714108.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS111332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.