4 bedroom detached house for saleTHE COULSON, EVE LANE, DURHAM GATE, SPENNYMOOR, Durham
- ***£15,000 REDUCTION DURING SEPTEMBER***
- 4 BEDROOM LUXURY DETACHED HOUSE
- STYLISH OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN & DINING AREA
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE** Terms apply
- READY TO MOVE IN TO NOW
£15,000 REDUCTION THROUGHOUT SEPTEMBER
The Coulson is a stunning four bedroom detached house with integral double garage boasts superb accommodation over two floors.The ground floor comprises of hallway, downstairs wc, living room, kitchen /breakfast/dining room, and utility. Upstairs are four bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite and a main family bathroom
OPEN TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT TO VIEW BY CALLING 0845 6431186 URBAN BASE
Property ref: 121_782_4332821
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57719506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4332821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.