4 bedroom detached house for saleTHE ATTWOOD, Eve Lane, Durham Gate, Spennymoor, Durham
- LUXURY 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- STYLISH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINING AREA
- SEPARATE LIVING ROOM & STUDY
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 STYLISH BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE & LAWNED GARDEN
- SUPERB EXECUTIVE PROPERTY
- **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**
- **READY TO MOVE IN TO NOW**
THE ATTWOOD IS OPEN TO VIEW BY APPT CONFIRM YOUR PERSONAL VIEWING BY CALLING 08456431186 URBAN BASE offer this stunning LUXURY DETACHED PROPERTY - This unique opportunity to acquire a 4 bedroom detached luxury home with all the style and design ready to enjoy. Viewings are available 7 days, please call for more information. The Attwood is a fantastic four bedroom detached house with a double garage provides a downstairs WC, an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with patio doors opening to the garden, separate dining room, useful utility room with door to outside, together with a large living room. Upstairs are four generous bedrooms including a master bedroom with a good-sized en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally this property is further enhanced by a turfed front garden with wrought iron fencing.
Property ref: 121_782_4332823
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57719542.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4332823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.