4 bedroom house for saleCaledonian Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Spacious terraced town house on residential street
- Two spacious open plan reception rooms
- Separate kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms
- An additional good sized single bedroom
- Smart family bathroom as well as downstairs WC
- Private garden with decked seating area
- Picturesque pond at the rear of garden with ducks and koi
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated on a peaceful residential estate, this charming four bedroom, terrace house benefits from a bright and spacious interior arranged over three floors.
Caledonian Wharf benefits from a quiet riverside location with a close proximity to an array of local amenities found on Manchester Road. Island Gardens DLR Station is also close by for frequent services into central London and nearby Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.