2 bedroom park home for saleStratford Bridge, Ripple, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 6HD
- New 46x20 Pathfinder Silkwood Available
- Two Double Bedrooms - En suite To Master
- Family Bathroom With 3-PC Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
New 46x20 Pathfinder Silkwood Available - Two Double Bedrooms - En suite To Master - Family Bathroom With 3-PC Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
A Luxury New 46x20 Pathfinder Silkwood Park Home with bespoke exterior cladding is now available on one of Gloucestershire's most sought after parks. Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms, en suite and walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom, family bathroom with 3-pc suite, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Fully furnished throughout to an exceptionally high standard, complimenting the internal design of the home.
For further information or to book a viewing, please call 01202 770 736.
VIEWINGS AND PARK VISITS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
With the Cotswolds to the east and the Malvern Hills to the west, the park is surrounded by beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. Located 4 miles from Tewkesbury, 15 miles from Cheltenham and 20 miles from Gloucester, it"s ideally located for access to each town, with the M50 a few minutes" drive away. A maintenance team is responsible for the upkeep of communal areas and there is a staffed office at the entrance to the park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 385370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.