2 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Clarence Yard
- STUNNING DIRECT SEA VIEWS
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING SPACE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Beal's Estate Agents are pleased to present for sale this two bedroom apartment with balcony and direct harbour views. This neutrally decorated property is briefly composed of an entrance hall, contemporary open plan living space with kitchen area and access to the balcony, master bedroom with harbour views and en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom also with views over the harbour and a bathroom with modern white suite and shower over the bath.
This property also benefits from being convenient to the town centre, has permit parking facilities and is offered with no onward chain and really must be viewed to full appreciate the stunning views that it offers.
LIVING ROOM 22' 04" x 13' 1" (6.81m x 3.99m)
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 1" x 10' 1" (3.38m x 3.07m)
EN-SUITE 7' 5" x 5' 7" (2.26m x 1.7m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 4" x 8' 2" (4.06m x 2.49m)
OUTSIDE Residents permit parking and balcony with panoramic harbour views.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692017997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.