3 bedroom detached house for sale456 Lanark Road West, Balerno, Edinburgh, EH14 5AE
- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom detached family home with enclosed private gardens, and a detached double garage building with a flexible, self-contained annex.
- Located in the high desirable village of Balerno, south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, living room, inner hall, dining/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Annex comprises a ground floor hall with private street entrance, living room, kitchenette, double bedroom and a shower room.
- The cottage annex offers a superb and versatile space for a; home office/business, workshop, or a guest/'granny' flat.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features include a well-proportioned floorplan, quality fitted kitchen, contemporary light fittings, Velux windows, and good storage including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, parking space, and a remote door, power, lighting for the double garage.
- Home Report available online.
*£16,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION* Beautifully-presented, three bedroom detached family home and a detached converted double garage now serving as a cottage building which offers a flexible, self-contained annex as well as enclosed private gardens. Located in the high desirable village of Balerno, south west of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, living room, inner hall, dining/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The annex comprises a ground floor hall with private street entrance, living room, kitchenette, double bedroom and a shower room. Tastefully finished throughout, features include a well-proportioned floorplan, quality fitted kitchen, contemporary light fittings, extensive use of Velux windows, and good storage including a loft space. In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing; whilst the double garage has a remote door, power, lighting and additional store/workshop space. The main house has an entrance vestibule opening to the living room with includes a living flame fire. A spacious inner hall gives further access throughout the ground floor including a WC, and a built-in store cupboard. The spacious kitchen features modern units, breakfast bar, and an integrated dishwasher, microwave, double oven, ceramic hob and canopy. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite; two well-proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a fitted suite and a mains shower above the bath. The cottage annex offers a superb and versatile space for a; home office/business, workshop, or a guest/'granny' flat. Balerno is a sought-after residential village, some eight miles south-west of the city centre. Lying off the A70, it is ideal for commuting by bus or car, with the nearby City Bypass connecting to the main trunk routes, and Edinburgh airport. The thriving community supports a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs, a swimming pool, and well-regarded primary and high schools. There are supermarkets at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks and at Colinton and Longstone. Balerno lies on the edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park and is convenient for pleasant woodland pathways along the Water of Leith, around Harlaw and Threipmuir, and in Balerno's Malleny Gardens, with golf courses at Dalmahoy and Baberton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7445839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.