3 bedroom detached house for saleTUMMEL COURT, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom detached property with garage
- Refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Beautiful soft tones and wallpapers create a warm home
- Good sized gardens to the front and rear
- Gas central heated and uPVC double glazing
- Downstairs W/C and good amounts of storage
- **NO FORWARD CHAIN**
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Priced to sell ** Motivate Vendor ** Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring this three bedroom detached property to the market which has recently been refurbished and decorated throughout to a very high standard. Set down a quiet little cul-de-sac, this property sits on a nice plot and comes with good amounts of off road parking. There is also a garage with the property which offers more parking or storage. As you enter the entrance hall, there is a downstairs W/C on the right hand side. You then enter the main living area which is a truly beautiful room and is a key selling point of this house. The kitchen follows this and there is plenty of room for a dining table. The kitchen itself is very modern and has a good amount of storage and worktop space. The rear garden is mainly lawned and comes with a shed which has gardening tools included. The first floor of the property locates the three bedrooms and bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are doubles and one is single. The family bathroom is a nice sized room and there is a bath, sink and toilet. As you can see from the photos, this property has been finished to a high standard and any perspective buyer is sure to fall in love with it as soon as they view. The property is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN and viewings are available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57759997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7275280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.