3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYalden Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Available for occupation immediately
- 10 year NHBC Certificate
- Spacious dual aspect living room
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Family Bathroom, Cloakroom with integrated washer dryer
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
This attractive brand new three bedroom semi detached house is situated on a pleasant corner plot. Accommodation comprises dual aspect living room with smart kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the rear, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, enclosed rear garden and two parking spaces to the front.
Situation Yalden Close is an exciting new development of stylish houses recently built by Bovis Homes set less than two miles from Wokingham town centre with its variety of local and national shops and train station. The location boasts close proximity to open parkland, Emmbrook Junior and Senior Schools, local shops and public houses in Emmbrook.
Outside The rear garden is 36' deep x 28' wide enclosed by wooded fencing and a 6' wall, laid to lawn and a patio across the rear, outside tap and gated side access.
NB: Annual management charge £185.00.
Council Tax D
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4325076
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57760039.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4325076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.