4 bedroom detached house for saleTHE CLAXTON, EVE LANE, DURHAM GATE, SPENNYMOOR, Durham
- OPEN TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
- DETACHED NEW BUILD DORMER BUNGALOW
- EXECUTIVE STYLE PROPERTY
- DOUBLE GARAGE TO PLOT 18
- GENEROUS SIZED GARDEN
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BEDROOMS TO GROUND FLOOR
- STUNNING FINISH TO INTERIORS
- NOT TO BE MISSED
THE CLAXTON is a unique opportunity to acquire the magnificent new spacious design with all the style and design ready to enjoy. Viewings are available 7 days, please call for more information. The Claxton is a beautiful dormer bungalow style house, a rare find in todays luxury housing market, offering 3 or 4 bedrooms subject to your needs - luxury kitchen and bathrooms, garage and garden. NOT TO BE MISSED!
Property ref: 121_782_4335218
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57768613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4335218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.