3 bedroom detached house for salePicton, Yarm, North Yorkshire
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Large Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Rear Conservatory
- Enviable West Facing Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Delightful Country Village Setting
Set within the delightful country village of Picton, convenient for Yarm, Northallerton & Stokesley lies this detached three bedroom house. Properties rarely become available in this much sought after village and this particular residence further benefits from a rear conservatory with west facing garden, master bedroom with en-suite and attractive elevated country views to the front with a full panoramic of the Cleveland Hills and to the rear over farmland. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the versatile living accommodation which briefly comprises; entrance hall, WC/Cloakroom, living room open plan into the dining room, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite, two further well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers gravelled two car parking leading up to an integral garage and lawn garden with shrubbery borders. At the rear is a fence enclosed lawn and paved garden with an enviable and private west facing aspect, ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining,.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57769876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.