2 bedroom flat for salePark Street, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- VIEWING ADVISED
PUBLIC NOTICE 18 Parkwood Court, Park Street, Kidderminster, DY11 6RZ. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £80,000, any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.EPC Rating C
****TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT****NO UPWARD CHAIN****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****OFF ROAD PARKING****VIEWING ADVISED****
Door to communal hallway, wall mounted intercom system, two ceiling lights, built-in airing cupboard housing gas central heated radiator, cupboard housing gas central heated boiler, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Open Plan Living
Lounge 19' 5" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.92m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed Juliette balcony French doors, ceiling light, two gas central heated radiators and wood effect flooring.
Two double glazed windows, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.14m max x 3.25m max )
Two double glazed windows, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Extractor fan, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
The lease is for a term of 99 years from 1st July 2005 and there is currently 86 years left on the lease." We are waiting for confirmation on cost of the ground rent. There is a service charge of £92.65 per month.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57786283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.