2 bedroom park home for saleTissington Square, Fenny Bentley, Ashbourne
- *No Pitch Fees To Pay Until 2020*
- **£10,000 per year guaranteed rental income for the first 5 years**
- 10 1/2 Month Season, From 1st March to 19th January
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Integrated fridge/freezer
This new lodge from Victory offers plenty of space while still retaining that sought after homely feel with open plan lounge. Carefully colour co-ordinated fabrics and Natural Davos Oak furniture enhance the serene aura of the Beechwood, making it the ultimate lodge for relaxation.
*No pitch fees to pay until 2020!*
**£10,000 per year guaranteed rental income for the first 5 years**
A very spacious 40ft x 20ft lodge with an open plan feel, the Beechwood comes with central heating and is fully double glazed so perfect for all seasons. The colour scheme has been carefully chosen and the natural Davos Oak furniture completes the look. There are some modern extras including USB charging points, TV points in both bedrooms plus a large integrated fridge/freezer and bath with thermostatic mixer taps.
All prices include transport, siting and connections. The prices also include Site fees for the current season, unless otherwise stated.
Lounge & Dining
‘L’ shaped lounge seating includes a built in sofa bed, 6 Co-ordinated scatter cushions, dining table & four ladder backed chairs, coffee table, electric fire in surround suite, lined curtains draped from chrome poles & finials, TV lead socket(s) & power socket(s) in easily accessible position, ceiling pendant lights.
Base units and walls cupboards, contrast worktops & matching rear upstands, integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, cooker with 4 burner hob with auto ignition & flame failure and glass drop down lid, cooker hood / extractor with light(s), stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, co-ordinated venetian blind, ceiling spotlights, vinyl floor covering. Entry is via a separate utility room which includes washer/dryer.
Metal framed lift up double bed with wooden laths and mattress. Full storage beneath, upholstered headboard, bedside cupboard unit(s), fitted full height wardrobe(s) /drawer unit, TV position including co-ax & power sockets, dresser / dresser shelf area with stool, bedhead reading light(s) & ceiling light(s), fully lined curtains & chrome pole with finial(s)
Two metal framed single beds in bedrooms with wooden laths and mattress. Full storage beneath, upholstered headboards, central bedside unit, fitted full height wardrobe(s), dresser / dresser shelf area, ceiling light(s), fully lined curtains & chrome pole with finial(s)
Shower cubicle with glass door(s), riser rail & fittings, thermostatic mixer valve, bath with thermostatic mixer taps, inset basin(s) & tap(s) and cupboard unit, close-coupled ceramic toilet with dual flush, extractor fan if bath or shower fitted, mirror unit, co-ordinated blind, vinyl floor covering, ceiling light(s), gown / towel hooks, toilet roll holders where appropriate and heated towel rails.
The sale price includes a large wrap around, non, slip, maintenance free decking as pictured.
Also includes all furniture, fixtures and fittings as shown.
Private driveway with parking for two cars.
Last south facing lodge avaliable.
Built to BS3632 Residential Specification
Comprehensive Maufacturers warranty.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN104202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.