2 bedroom retirement property for saleChurch Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5AA
- 2 BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS + OVERLOOKING GARDENS
- 24 HR EMERGENCY CALL SYSTEM
- COMMUNAL ATRIUM
- CAR PARKING AVAILABLE WITH PERMIT
- GUEST SUITE FOR FAMILY + FRIENDS
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- HOUSE MANAGER
This well positioned development is in the heart of Bembridge village, with a wide range of shops and amenities on the doorstep. The harbour with access to beaches and the sailing waters of the Solent is just a stroll away.
Purpose built for retirement this apartment offers luxurious independent living, with the benefit of a full range of on-site facilities.
Situated on the upper ground floor, the apartment comprises entrance hall with a deep walk-in storage cupboard, sitting dining room, kitchen with integral appliances and wet room style shower room. The two bedrooms are generous sizes, the main bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe. The apartment is triple glazed throughout and has under floor heating, plus the added security of emergency pull cords and an intercom system for peace of mind.
Apartment 12 is on the upper ground floor, accessible from street level on Church Road or via the main entrance from the car park. Stairs and a lift service all floors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 385251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.