Land for sale5 and 9, Morris Road, Newtongrange, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH224ST
- Excellent Prominent Site near Newbattle High School extending to 3,218 meters squared (0.8 acres). Full Planning Permission in place. Super Site in sought after location. Development opportunity for 1
- Residential Development Opportunity for 12 town houses. Full Planning Permission Granted Potential for 16 units opposed to just 12.
- ***20, Wester Suttieslea Loan, Newtongrange, Dalkeith, Mid EH22 4FG Sold April 2016 for £190,000, 18, Wester Suttieslea Loan, Newtongrange, Dalkeith, Mid EH22 4FG sold for £190,000 April 2016, 22, Wes
- **EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT/INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** Potential End Value of £2,280,000 - £2,640,000
- Newtongrange offers a plentiful supply of local amenities including a Co-Operative Supermarket, Swimming Pool, Leisure Centre, Library, Medical Practise and numerous Restaurants and Shops.
Excellent Prominent Site near Newbattle High School. Super Site in sought after location. Development opportunity for 12 Townhouses: Plans available on request. Site extends to 3,218 meters square (0.8 acres) ***20, Wester Suttieslea Loan, Newtongrange, Dalkeith, Mid EH22 4FG Sold April 2016 for £190,000, 18, Wester Suttieslea Loan, Newtongrange, Dalkeith, Mid EH22 4FG sold for £190,000 April 2016, 22, Wester Suttieslea Loan, Newtongrange, Dalkeith, Mid EH22 4FG Sold for £190,000 April 2016*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1551556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.