1 bedroom retirement property for saleSpringfield House, Springfield
- Grade II Listed Building
- Retirement Accommodation
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Lovely Views of the Communal Gardens
- Over 55's Development
- Residents Lounge & Kitchen
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Sought After Location of Stokesley
- Early Viewing Advised
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this well presented ground floor retirement apartment. Accommodation comprises; spacious entrance hall with cloak cupboard, modern shower room, spacious living dining room, modern fitted kitchen and double bedroom. Communal areas include the lovely well maintained gardens, residents lounge and kitchen. Early viewing advised.
Communal Entrance Door
With intercom entry system.
A spacious entrance hall with cloakroom.
Lounge Dining Room
4.78m (max) x 4.7m (max) - 15'8 (max) x 15'5 (max).
2.03m x 2.51m
With a modern range of fitted wall and floor units and complementing work surfaces. Concealed central heating boiler. Electric oven and electric hob. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls.
2.51m x 1.85m
Comprising a double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls and spotlighting.
2.62m x 4.06m
Built in wardrobes.
Gardens and Parking
Full use of the communal gardens are available along with a residents lounge and kitchen. Allocated parking to the front elevation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57824980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.