3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarren Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE **£80,000 - £85,000**
- Attention investors & first time buyers!
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom with white suite & shower
- Car standing
- Gas Central Heating & PVCu Double Glazing
GUIDE PRICE **£80,000 - £85,000** GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE; Entrance hall; Lounge; 21' 3 x 10'7" modern Kitchen/Diner;Bathroom with white suite and shower;Gas central heating; Pvcu Double glazing;front and rear gardens;Car standing. Perfect investment or first time buy! NO CHAIN!
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
Entering the property through a PVCu double glazed entrance door. With laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator and doors opening to the lounge and the kitchen diner. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.23m )
Featuring a wall mounted hot coal effect electric fire with remote control & a front facing double glazed window. Gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 3" x 10' 7" measured into recess ( 6.48m x 3.23m measured into recess )
The Kitchen features side facing double glazed French doors, modern white wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces & inset stainless steel sink unit. A further rear facing double glazed window. Inset four ring gas hob with electric oven below & stainless steel cooker hood above. There is an understairs cupboard and a further useful built-in store cupboard. Plumbing for a washing machine and wall mounted gas combi boiler. Central heating radiator.
Side facing double glazed window. Linen cupboard. Loft access.
Front Bedroom 10' 6" x 11' 9" Plus door recess ( 3.20m x 3.58m Plus door recess )
Featuring a front facing double glazed window; coved ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Rear Bedroom 13' 4" x 10' 6" maximum depth ( 4.06m x 3.20m maximum depth )
The rear bedroom features a built in wardrobe and a rear facing double glazed window. Coved ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Front Bedroom 7' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.29m x 2.84m )
Featuring a front double glazed window, coved ceiling and central heating radiator. This bedroom includes the bulkhead to stairwell.
The bathroom features a panelled bath with shower curtain and rail over with tile surround. The suite is completed with a pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush w/c; rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Front Garden: There is a driveway leading to a car standing to the front, providing off street parking.
Rear Garden: Panelled fencing to good sized lawned rear garden, with a cold water garden tap and timber garden shed.
A timber framed property with brick outer leaf under a pitched and tiled roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57827540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.