3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCLEE ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Three bedroom family home located on a prime Central Cleethorpes road
- Full uPVC and Worcester gas central heated boiler
- Two large reception rooms to the ground floor
- Very long kitchen measuring over 5.5m in length
- Viewings available straight away
- **PRICED TO SELL**
- Large rear garden with lots of potential
- Energy performance certificate D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring this lovely three bedroom end of link property to the market, which has been priced to sell. With off road parking to the front and a tree lined border between the neighbouring property, this house has a very private feel to it. The rear garden is a fantastic size as you can see from the photos. With spacious entrance hall, the front living room has been decorated to a modern standard and has a deep uPVC front bay window. The dining room is located to the rear of the house and again is another great size room. The kitchen is a long room measuring over 5.5m in length. As you enter the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, one single and the family bathroom to the front of the house. With a gas central heated Worcester boiler and full uPVC windows throughout, this property is sure to sell fast at this low price and viewings come highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57836275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7157591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.