2 bedroom park home for saleSeaview Park Homes, Easington Road, Hartlepool
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED FOR A BUNGALOW OR FLAT
- ALL MAIN SERVICES PROVIDED
- 45 YEARS OR OVER AGE REQUIREMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
LUXURY DETACHED, ULTRA MODERN PARK HOME, nicely located on this recently created upmarket development aimed at the mature population, a requirement being you must be 45 years or over to be able to purchase this dwelling. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED FOR A BUNGALOW OR FLAT.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED FOR A BUNGALOW OR FLAT. LUXURY DETACHED, ULTRA MODERN PARK HOME, nicely located on this recently created upmarket development aimed at the mature population, a requirement being you must be 45 years or over to be able to purchase this dwelling. Fastidiously maintained and presented with gardens to all four sides. Economical to run with Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing and high levels of insulation. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, Double Aspect Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with feature fireplace, superb stylish Kitchen with extensive range of latest style units and built in appliances, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and lavish En Suite Shower Room/WC, Second Bedroom with built in furniture and main Bathroom/WC. Quietly located with fine views on the periphery of Hartlepool, close to shoreline and adjoining countryside.
' L ' Shaped Entrance Hall
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed small pane insert, cloaks cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator.
Stylish Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' (plus door recess) ( 4.34m x 2.44m (plus door recess) )
extensive range of quality base and eye level cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces with inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, comprehensive range of built in appliances comprising eye level oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor hood over, fridge with matching panelled door and separate freezer with matching panelled door, concealed space with plumbing suitable for washing machine, dishwasher with matching panelled door, complementing part tiled walls with matching flooring, UPVC small pane style Double Glazed door leading to side, coved cornicing.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 3" narrowing to 11' 2" x 17' 10" ( 5.87m narrowing to 3.40m x 5.44m )
' L ' shaped, double aspect, delightful feature marble fireplace with identical back panel, identical hearth and inset electric 'living flame' fire, TV point, coved cornicing, fine distant outlook, 2 radiators.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
(plus deep walk-in lined and fitted closet with radiator) coved cornicing, TV point, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
well appointed with white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower, corner pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, matching flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
range of built in wardrobes, coved cornicing, radiator.
Family Bathroom/ Wc
nicely fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, recessed airing cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator.
Wide Parking Bay
to all four sides, decked patio area, large flagstone patio area, lawned areas, timber boundary fencing, brick built store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.