Shop for saleStreatham High Road, London
1,300 sq. ft.
- 1,300 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or n
- A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themsel
- Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
- 1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- 2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- 3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthon
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented Beauty Salon founded by the current owner in 2012 the business has we understand quickly established an enviable reputation within the industry with the owner now looking to sell due to the desire to focus more on other business ventures.
The business is located in the vibrant Streatham area of London the premises occupy a prime trading location just off the main High Street with its many retail shops, restaurants, coffee shops and other amenities.
The area has a constant and heavy footfall throughout the day with the business benefiting from good passing trade.
The business is situated just off the arterial A23 and is a short walking distance to Streatham railway station with excellent bus services running throughout the day.
The premises are fitted to a very high standard with quality furnishings and tasteful opulent decor throughout. A lovely salon to relax and unwind. This is a fantastic business opportunity with we believe a solid client base. The owner is willing to offer a structured training and handover to the new owner if required. It will also provide an excellent opportunity for a buyer looking to purchase their first business.
The business we understand currently generates a healthy turnover of £110,000 per annum with a gross profit we believe of 80%. The salon offers a comprehensive range of hair and beauty treatments using we understand the latest techniques, quality products and use of cutting edge technology. The business is very well known in the area for its professional friendly service and sees much repeat business and word of mouth referrals as well as benefiting from passing trade due to its excellent location.
Premium £35,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fitting and stock subject to valuation.
Rental £9,000 per annum.
Lease with original length of term 10 years with 7 years approx remaining with 5 year rent review.
Business rates to be confirmed.
Size 1,300 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Tuesday - Thursday 10 am - 6 pm. Friday 10 am - 8 pm. Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday and Monday closed.
Staff with the business we understand currently owner run and managed with the assistance of 3 staff.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority London Borough of Lambeth.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-57851879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26083133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.