4 bedroom detached house for saleFarley, The Oaks, SINDLESHAM, Berkshire
- KITCHEN - Professionally designed stylish kitchens with granite worktops and integrated appliances
- BATHROOM - Fully tiled four-piece family bathroom with white suite
- HEATING AND INSULATION - Megaflow gas central heating. Underfloor heating on ground floor.
- Upvc double glazing
- Open fireplace in living room.
- ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING - Stainless steel/chrome dimmer switches and sockets throughout
- Superfast 72 mb per second fibre optic broadband is available in The Oaks.
- Fitted alarm.
- LED downlighting in reception/dining rooms, kitchen and utility.
An exclusive private gated development comprising three unique four bedroom traditionally built detached houses, finished to a high specification. Each individually crafted home, the Swallowfield, the Bearwood and the Farley benefit from a fully fitted kitchen/dining room, spacious living room, utility room and cloakroom, master bedroom with three/four piece ensuite shower room, fitted wardrobes, dressing area (the Farley and Swallowfield) and fully tiled first floor family bathroom. The private enclosed gardens will be landscaped with block paved driveway parking, remote control roller shutter garage door and external lighting.
Situation The Oaks is situated in a semi-rural location in an exclusive private gated development off an established no through road, May Fields, which comprises of a variety of 4/5 bedroom detached family homes built in the 1960’s and 70’s.
Most have been extended and in 2005 West Build Homes built four detached homes at the entrance to May Fields.
Sindlesham enjoys excellent road access to the M4 at Junction 10 for London and the M25 and Junction 11 for the West of England and Wales. Rail access to London Paddington and the rest of the country by fast Inter City service from Reading and local services to Reading, direct service to Gatwick Airport and London Waterloo from Winnersh, Winnersh Triangle and the recently rebuilt Wokingham Station. The village green and playing fields are immediately adjacent to May Fields with a good local public house and restaurant The Walters Arms, a short 5 minute walk. Nirvana Spa and Health Centre is a couple of minutes’ walk with indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools.
The local schools include Bearwood Primary School which is a short walk away, with a good range of secondary education, within the catchment are private and non fee paying.
Construction 10 year guarantee. Farley Construction can offer diversity of specification subject to the stage of completion.
Outside Electronic remote control gates at entrance to ensure maximum privacy.
Crushed stone shared driveway with block paved individual drives and Tarmac turning and parking area.
Soft driveway lighting. External wall lights.
Enclosed landscaped gardens.
Remote electric roller shutter garage doors. External tap.
Indian sandstone rear patio.
Council Tax TBC
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4338352
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4338352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.