2 bedroom terraced house for saleChapel Street, Lazenby
- Two Double Bedroom Property
- Superb Example of its Kind
- Impressive Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Only upon internal inspection can the qualities of this impressive property be fully appreciated. Internally the property comprises entrance hall, lounge, spacious diner/family room, impressive kitchen with velux windows and door to the rear courtyard, ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms to the first floor. With UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, the property is well presented and well-appointed throughout.
With stairs to the first floor separating the lounge and dining room.
3.35m x 3.05m
With window to the front elevation and feature display fireplace.
4.06m x 3.6m
With solid oak flooring and feature open plan arch to the fitted kitchen.
3.8m x 2.54m
With two feature velux windows and a range of fitted wall and base cabinets incorporating work surfaces and tiled surrounds. Door and side window to the rear garden and door to ground floor bathroom.
4.1m x 3.66m
4.1m x 3.3m
Wall enclosed rear yard offers enjoyable outside space and boasts a westerly aspect.
Street parking to the front elevation.
We are unable to confirm whether the services, central heating system etc, are in satisfactory working order. It would be prudent therefore for any prospective purchaser to ensure any such systems/appliances are tested prior to completion of any purchase.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57854978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.