4 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Farm Close, Sheffield, S25
- Beautifully appointed and spacious rooms
- Sat in the heart of Old Anston in its very own quiet cu-de-sac
- Lovingly decorated and looked after
- Finished to a very high standard
- Mature gardens and outdoor spaces
- Family bathroom and en-suite in master bedroom
- Fully fitted UPVC windows
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 4 bedroom Detached House in Sheffield. This stylish and spacious property comprises of a stunning lounge, four bedrooms, a modern kitchen dining room and a double garage. This property offers excellent links to the motorway network and is close to good catchment schools.
The accomodation comprises of:
Utility room and entrance
The house can be accessed through the utility room by a new UPVC door. This room has the benefit of Project Flooring throughout.
Once in the kitchen you will find stunning high gloss units with wood effect work tops. The kitchen has spaces for the dishwasher, drinks chiller and breakfast bar. The kitchen has ample space for a very large dining table.
Once through the hallway you are led into the double aspect lounge with feature fireplace. The room offers a spacious and contemporary style.
The master bedroom has large fitted sliding wardrobes with ample hanging and shelving space. This room is also dual aspect and has an en suite shower room attached.
Three further bedrooms, two of which could accommodate a double bed.
To the outside there are beautiful mature gardens with a spacious patio and decked area. To the rear of the property (accessed by Lodge Farm Close) there is ample parking and a double garage with electric remote controlled door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS41073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.