4 bedroom detached house for saleHenacre Wood Court, Bradford, BD13
- fabulous views at rear with very private garden
- 2 en suite bathrooms & 4 double bedrooms
- double garage and on drive parking for up to 5 vehicles
- substantial family home in sought after area of Queensbury
- gas central heating
- UPVC windows and facias
- reduced to encourage quick sale
***REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE***
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 4/5 bedroom Detached House in Queensbury Bradford. Rarely available this is is one of the most desired areas of Queensbury, located in a private cul de sac of 8 similar properties. The property has been reduced to encourage a quick sale.
This is a substantial 4 bedroom detached property benefiting from long distance views from the rear private garden, double garage and driveway parking to the front for up to 5 vehicles.
Comprising of large lounge, dining room, second sitting room/study/5th bedroom, large dining kitchen with conservatory off, separate utility room plumbed for washer and vented for dryer and downstairs WC. On the first floor is 4 double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, 2 bedrooms with en suite shower room and separate family bathroom. Gardens front and rear with outside lighting
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57860897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS35402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.