4 bedroom terraced house for saleFords Park Road, Canning Town
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Plus Large Loft Room
- 2 Large Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- FF Bathroom Suite
- GF Shower Room & Separate WC
- Front & Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating (unteseted)
- Double Glazed Windows throughout
- Located near Hallsville Quarter Regeneration
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £530,000 !!! This 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS with VERY LARGE LOFT ROOM with TWO BATHROOMS located near the HALLSVILLE QUARTER REGENERATION. The terraced property consists of three double bedrooms, large loft room, 2 receptions, fitted kitchen/diner, first floor bathroom and ground floor shower room, separate wc, and front & rear garden. Property also benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating (untested). Great for investors. Calls us for more information on the huge redevelopment on the doorstep of this property !!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRE1AAA001186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakville Real Estate, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.