4 bedroom detached house for saleCranbrook Road, Benenden, Kent, TN17 4EU
- Detached Family Home with Land
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Integral Double Garage and Parking
- Gardens, Land and Stabling
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
This attractive spacious detached family home occupies a semi-rural location on the outskirts of the popular village of Benenden and boasts a stable block, gardens and paddocks of approximately 3.5 acres.
Leather on willow is a common sound during the Summer on the village green, a feature of Benenden which also benefits from an award winning pub, a large general store and post office and a good butchers. More comprehensive shopping is available in nearby Tenterden and Cranbrook.
There are many excellent private and state schools for children of all ages in the area, and this unique property is not only located within the sought after Cranbrook School Catchment Area but is also close to the local Primary School.
Mainline Rail Services available from Headcorn and Staplehurst. Nearby M20 (junctions 8 or 9) and the A21 just outside Hawkhurst gives access to the Motorways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57866878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 381224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.