3 bedroom terraced house for saleYorkswood Road, Shard End, Birmingham, B34
- EPC RATING = C
- Modern Terraced Property
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C
- Contemporary Style Lounge
- Modern Kitchen / Dining Room
- En-suite W.C To Master Bedroom
- Garage And Off Street Parking
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEASEHOLD
*** NEW INSTRUCTION *** An impressive three bedroom modern style mid terrace property benefiting from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises of an entrance porch, downstairs cloaks W.C, contemporary style lounge, modern fitted kitchen / dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, additional family bathroom / W.C. Externally the property has a low maintenance lawned rear garden, garage and off street parking. THIS PROPERTY IS LEASEHOLD. IMMEDIATE INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL. EPC RATING = C.
Located in Shard End this property enjoys convenient access to the many and varied amenities that Shard End has to offer to include schooling for all ages, Morrison's supermarket, public transport and local doctor's surgeries to name but a few.
In our opinion this property would be an ideal purchase for busy families and young professionals wanting a property that requires no work to be carried out and/or a property situated close to good schools / good transport links. Being situated in the Shard End area which is currently experiencing limited supply of recently built property we expect demand for this property to be high so to avoid genuine disappointment we recommend an early viewing to be essential.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57875734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528537308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Murray Rogers, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.