2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingswood, Tadworth
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms & study
- Kitchen & utility room
- Semi detached cottage
- Modern bath/shower room
- Balcony with fabulous views to the master bedroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Single garage
- Carport with electric gates
- Walking distance to village & railway station
Discreetly situated within a quiet cul de sac in Kingswood is this delightful two double bedroom character cottage with fabulous views. The property has an interesting history, originally being the home for workers on Woodcot Estate and has been beautifully refurbished throughout by the current owners. To the ground floor is the entrance lobby leading to a welcoming entrance hall, double aspect living room with open fireplace and study area. The dining room to the rear provides access to the garden and flows to the kitchen and utility room with combined cloakroom. To the first floor is the master bedroom with a large storage cupboard and double doors leading to the large roof terrace with fantastic views across the greens of Surrey Downs golf course. Furthermore there is another double bedroom and a luxury bath/shower room. Outside there are pretty front and rear gardens, a garage and a carport accessed through electric gates. This fabulous home offers so much, suitable for a professional couple, downsizer or purely for investment due to the location and proximity to the station.
This beautiful home is situated close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants. Nearby there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Chinhurst, Aberdour, Tadworth and Kingswood Primaries, whilst further afield are St Bede's, City of London Freeman's, Reigate Grammar, Epsom College and Caterham School.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach. For golfers, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in the area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57878761.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26758151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.