Studio apartment for saleSouth Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London
- Studio Apartment
- Contract re-assignment purchase
- 486 Sq./Ft./ 45.2 Sq/M.
- 999 years from 2016
- Comfort Cooling in primary rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout the apartment
- Completion due in Q4 2020/ Q1 2021
- Contract can be re-assigned a second time
Located within the heart of London's business district, Canary Wharf, moments from South Quay DLR and 6 minute walk from Canary Wharf underground station.
Luxury ignites in this 23rd floor studio apartment, situated in one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe.
Step in to this generously sized studio apartment where the kitchen is open plan, it wraps around allowing room for a breakfast bar, and includes a combi micro oven, ring hob, wine cooler and a breakfast bar. To your right you will find a large bathroom boasting a bathtub and shower. The studio comes with a utility space which includes a washer-dryer and storage space.
Every apartment comes with underfloor heating and comfort cooling. They are wired for satellite or cable television, with outlets in the living area. There is also broadband capacity throughout the apartments as well as fibre-optic supply.
No need to step outside the building for luxury, just visit the exclusive Residents' Club Lounge on the 56th floor, with bar facilities, board rooms, a screening room ad London's highest communal garden.
Looking for that perfect summer body? Head on down to the first and second floors where you will find an array of leisure facilities from a 160 sq/m swimming pool to a resistance training circuit. If you would prefer to relax, visit the spa lounge room, private treatment rooms or sweat it out in the sauna or steam room.
Property ref: 121_2653_4337010
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57878875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4337010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.