5 bedroom detached house for saleAikenshaw Shore Road, Rahane, G84 0QW
Sold by Us
- Stunning B Listed Detached Villa
- Hall, 3 public, dining kitchen
- 5 bedrooms (en suite), bathroom
- Additional building plot with planning
- Impressive outlooks. Large gardens
This beautiful "B" listed Detached Villa was built in the 19th century, is set amidst substantial garden grounds and has stunning outlooks onto the Gare Loch.
The property itself has some impressive original features including elaborate cornice, moulded doors, fireplaces and a most appealing turret.
The house is prominently situated in an elevated position accessed via turning driveway. On either side of the drive there are sweeping lawns including a lovely selection of mature trees.
Internally the house extends to over 2500 sq ft which makes it one of the larger homes in the area and has accommodation of hallway, main lounge, separate dining room, sitting room and a large breakfasting kitchen. A rear staircase leads to a useful study/bedroom which would have been the former servants area.
The main curved staircase takes you to the landing from where there are five bedrooms in total (master with a modern en suite) and a main bathroom.
BUILDING PLOT IS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
Detailed planning permission which has been obtained for the adjacent garden at the far side of the driveway. The plans are for a 2500 sq ft Detached Home with a sympathetic finish to the main house. This is something to perhaps be developed for the purchasers own use or indeed as a separate development project for the successful buyer.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all the unique character of this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XH1132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.