2 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Chobham, Woking, Surrey, GU24
- CHARACTER TWO BEDOOM COTTAGE
- CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/RECEPTION ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE CARPORT & ADDITIONAL OFF STREET PARKING
- ZONED UNDERFLOOR HEATING & SOUND SYSTEM
Character Two Bedroom House
Tucked away at the rear of Chobham village High Street is The Coach House, a lovely 2 bedroom detached cottage built in the 19th Century. The Coach House has bags of character throughout with exposed beams and stained glass windows but has recently been refurbished for modern day living. The front door leads into an open plan ground floor that comprises of a spacious and modern kitchen/diner and another large reception room with patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs are 2 large bedrooms and a family shower room. The master also benefits from a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom.
The Coach House has off-street parking for at least 3 cars as well as a detached double carport with side store. The sunny rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing and a laurel hedge.
Offering easy access to Woking mainline station with fast link into London-Waterloo, the M3 and M25 are a short drive away. Chobham Village has a range of day to day shops, restaurants and pubs. Good local schools are within the vicinity. Chobham Golf Club is nearby and many more sporting facilities in the area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57896990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO160035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Chobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.