1 bedroom flat for saleConnaught Avenue, Mutley, Plymouth
- A one bedroom converted flat
- NO CHAIN - vacant possession
- Centrally located
- Fantastic investment or Buy to Let
A one bedroom converted first floor apartment located centrally and within walking distance of Mutley Plain and local amenities. This property benefits from residents PARKING to the rear, NO CHAIN and has vacant possession. This would make a fantastic INVESTMENT or BUY TO LET opportunity.
A one bedroom converted first floor apartment located in Mutley. The accommodation comprises of Private Hallway, Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom.
Communal Entrance giving access through to the Communal Hallway which has a private numbered storage area and private front door. There is also a door leading through to the rear of the property there there is residents parking.
Private Front Door giving access through to the Private Hallway.
The Private Hallway has a wall mounted entry phone system and doors leading through to the Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom.
Lounge/ Kitchen 16' 3" x 13' 5" ( 4.95m x 4.09m )
The Lounge/Kitchen has two windows to the front elevation. There is built-in access to the Kitchen which has a fitted oven and hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine, sink/drainer unit, a range of wall and base units with part-tiled walls, electric storage heater and ceiling coving.
Bedroom 7' 5" x 9' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.92m )
The Bedroom has a window to the rear elevation, a built-in storage cupboard and an electric storage heater.
The Bathroom has a bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and part-tiled walls.
Outside to the front of the property there is a large garden which is enclosed by a large wall and mature shrubs and trees. To the rear of the property there is an area of residents-only parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57902071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.